Do you the basic concept of boxing?
Boxing is a very popular fight all over the world. However, few people really know what the concept of boxing is, that is, how it works, what the blows are, and what the details behind the sport are. After all, boxing has its own history, origin and rules, which must be known in order to better understand how it works and what it really is.
So now read this article and find out all the information you need to know about the sport.
What is the concept of boxing?
The concept of boxing is little known to most people, and it is much more than just a punch that uses punches.
Boxing is a combat and contact sport, in which fists are used for defence and attack. That is where the name boxing comes from, which means “hitting with your fists”. Boxing has an Olympic and competitive character, but time can be used only as a functional training in gyms, with students learning the techniques, and using them in favour of their body, and not to fight against an opponent in the ring.
If you want to know more about how this sport works, follow some of the techniques and strokes below.
Main boxing moves
A sport or fight like boxing is nothing more than its set of rules and movements that build the action. Check out the main scams below:
- Direct – it is a frontal and strong blow, made with the best fist, or with the hand that comes from behind.
- Cruzado – is a movement that ends with the entire arm stretched, and that promotes an attack on the side of the head.
- Swing – it is an attack that starts from behind, and then the hand goes up and down to hit the opponent.
- Upper cut – it is a blow that strikes the opponent in the chin, and for that reason it is performed in a movement from bottom to top.
- Jab – it is a straight and fast movement, with a frontal attack performed with the weakest fist, which is ahead in the guard.
- Hook – it is a well-known blow, performed by the curved movement of the wrist, which is applied closer than the cross, bypassing the opponent’s guard and hitting the side of the head or abdomen.
In addition, a boxer’s accessories are: mouth guard, bathrobe, support belt, and boxing gloves etc. And if you want to buy best Boxing Gloves, then search internet and choose the best boxing Gloves brands.