How to win in your School annual Sports?
Today fitness and exercise have become an important part of people’s life. Today’s youth has indulged themselves in many sports activities as they know how important it is for their health and future also. Many schools and educational institutes provide students with these sports facilities with the thought that with these they can relive their stress and can take a break with their curriculum activities. Sports do not only build-up the physical health of the kids but also help them earn some credits by playing and winning the sports. Just a medal (เหรียญรางวัล, which is the term in Thai) can increase their confidence and can help them participate more in games.
How Sports help in Building Character and Confidence of a Kid:
- A pat on the back, handshake, bundling up with teammates easily can increase a child’s confidence and his willingness to participate in sports activities.
- A few words of praise can also increase their self-esteem
- The desire for winning a medal or a trophy can increase their determination of doing something.
- They can release negative energy from their mind.
- It teaches them how to behave in a disciplinary manner.
- By going out for the tournament’s kids can increase their skills of social interaction.
- Sports increase their patience level.
Some Tips to win a Sport:
- Set a mindset and focus on your goal.
- Listen either to a piece of motivational music or to your favorite music before the sport you are going to play.
- Do stretching before going into the field.
- Respect your coach and be attentive with the instructions they give to you.
- Try to make your routine and follow it with a full dedication this may lead you to win a prize.
- Balance your breathing, heavy breathing may result in getting you tired.
- No matter what is going on in the surrounding, ignore and keep all your focus on the sport you are playing.
- Let your skills and talent come out in the form of a flood.
- Take proper care of your diet and eat more healthy food.
We learned about, how sports are beneficial in making someone’s self-esteem and personality and also about the tips of how to win a sport. Winning a medal may result in getting an appraisal from everyone and also result in help you in getting recognition from the coaches and teachers. This also helps you in improving your social accessibility and a sports certificate may help you in applying or getting admission to any school or institutes in the future.