Is It Possible to Make Money on CS:GO Betting?
CS:GO is one of the most popular multiplayer shooting games, if not the most popular of all time. This video game’s tournaments offer prize pools ranging from $250,000 to about $2 million. The tournaments are hosted by the developer of CS:GO itself – Valve and co-organized by the Major League Gaming, Intel Extreme Masters and Electronic Sports League (ESL). CS:GO tournaments attract not only professional players and viewership from global audiences, but also bettors hoping to make a profit out of the excitement. But can you really make good money from CS:GO betting? Let’s find out!
Making Money On CS:GO
The answer to the question ‘is it possible to make money on CS:GO betting?’ is quite simple and straightforward. All you have to do is to place your bet on the best teams and the best players and you are good to go. However, while betting on the best teams and players is the most popular way to profit, there are several other ways of making real money while betting on CS:GO. You can do this the following ways:
- Handicap: By wagering on whether a team with a handicap disadvantage or advantage will win.
- Winner: By selecting the team or player you think will win the match, irrespective of the score.
- Region Winner: Where the tournaments’ teams or players differ by the region they represent, you can place your bet on the region where you think the winning team will come from.
- Proposition: This creates an exciting and interesting alternative to betting on the eventual outcome of a match. You are given an option of making suggestions as to the number of kills a player or team will get and if the round or match lasts for less than a period of time or more. You can also bet on the team that will have its players killed first and so much more.
- Draw: Wagering on the match ending in a draw.
- Over/Under: Bookmakers usually predict how they think a game will end by using the total score of both teams. Bettors are now allowed to bet on whether the eventual total score will be higher or lower than the score predicted by the bookie.
- Totals: This means that you are betting on a particular stat of the game, e.g betting on the total number of points; on the total number of maps; on the total number of kills or on the total number of rounds played.
There are, in other words, plenty of different ways through which bettors can make real money while betting on CS:GO. All of this information and much more are available on eBetFinder.
Tips on How to Make Real Money through CS:GO Betting
- You need to do a lot of research about the players and teams you want to place your bet on.
- It is better to start off small if you are a beginner and remember to track your bets so that you don’t spend more than you can afford.
- Choose the best CS:GO betting site when choosing a site to bet at.